Monday, July 12, 2010

The Eckerts

Even I know that family portraits are usually Mom's idea. They can sometimes feel like pulling teeth. It can be difficult to get each member of a large family in the same location, donning the agreed upon attire, and in the mood to smile for a camera.  But let me tell you – if the Eckerts were not in the mood, if Kathy had to pull teeth, I will never know it. I'm not taking credit, but working with this bunch is cake. And you know I love cake.

It's been an exciting couple of years around the Eckert place as their clan continues to grow.  There is a busy toddler, two sets of [fairly] newlyweds, a smiling baby, and one seriously adorable dog. And they all seem so happy to be home together - even if it includes smiling for a camera. 

Proud grandparents. Overalls. Flower picking. Piggyback rides. And spit up. What could be better?

Thank you, Kathy, for thinking of me to take your family portraits. I had a wonderful time.









































































No comments:

Post a Comment