Monday, June 21, 2010

The Hoffmans

When my good friend from college called to see if I'd be interested in taking family pictures, I was delighted. When she described what they were looking for - outside, relaxed, and at Chadron State Park - I could hardly wait.

There is nothing more pleasant than spending a few hours with a family who genuinely enjoys being together. They told jokes at each others expense. They climbed on logs, played on the swings, and reminisced about family trips to that very spot. Brock frequently "photo-bombed" the shots he wasn't invited to participate in (see picture #2), which somehow, was funny every time. 

They laughed. A lot. And I couldn't help but join in.

Thank you again for thinking of me. It was well worth the drive. 













































No comments:

Post a Comment