Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ryan & Morgan

Welcome!
I've been thinking about a blog for a long time now, and I'm really excited to show the world what I've been up to.  It has a great year - I married the most hilarious man I know, grew as an artist, and accomplished a lot with my "other" job at Art of the Hills magazine here in Hill City.

Most recently, I had the honor of photographing Morgan and Ryan's wedding at Johnson Siding. It was a beautiful day - the kind where it can't decide if it wants to rain or shine. The church was bright and airy, the groomsmen tall and handsome, and the bridesmaids' blue dresses were stunning. The happy couple was so obviously, just that. After a beautiful ceremony we headed off to the reception, where I believe it was impossible to have a bad time. Everyone danced, and laughed, and ate, and danced some more.

Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. Here are a few of my favorites.
































1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful post Jessica! There were a lot of compliments on our wonderful photographer so good job! Love the photos, it'll be hard to pick our favorites!

    ReplyDelete